KETOSIS ADVANCED-How Fast Will I Lose Weight on Keto? What to Expect Dieting on Keto
Introduction On Losing Weight on KETO:-
Weight loss is one of the most popular uses of the ketogenic diet these days.
If you’re using keto to drop pounds, you are probably wondering how fast you can expect to see results.
Since everyone is different, it’s hard to get an exact answer, but this article will cover the average weight loss rate you can expect tips for successfully losing weight on keto, and how to avoid common weight loss mistakes
The ketogenic diet puts your body into a state of ketosis, which ultimately allows you to use fat for energy.
Keto has a cult following for a good reason: it makes you feel great. Keto-ers feel more satiated throughout the day and have increased energy levels, both physical and mental, leading to:
- Fewer cravings
- Lower caloric intake
- More self-control
- More physical activity.
Lets see if you can Loss Weight on Keto: Everyone is Different
Individual weight loss rate can vary depending on 4 main factors:
- Your health situation. Are you overweight? Do you have thyroid problems? Do you have insulin resistance? Is your metabolism fast or slow? Your overall health determines how fast you lose weight. For instance, if you have any hormonal or metabolic issues, the process might be slower than expected. That’s okay.
- Your body composition. How much fat do you have to lose? What’s your muscle mass? What’s your BMI? For instance, if you have a lot of excess weight you’ll likely experience faster weight loss in the beginning.
- Your daily habits. Your daily habits make or break your weight loss efforts. Are you eating clean keto foods or high fat junk foods? Are you watching out for hidden carbs? Are you exercising? The energy you spend on a daily basis and the quality of your food impact how efficiently your body burns fat.
- Your individual fat adaptation period. Remember your body needs time to become fat-adapted and that time depends on your metabolism. For instance, if you’re coming off a Standard American Diet (SAD) and your adult body has never run on ketones before, your adaptation period might take a little longer. You’ll only experience the true weight loss effects of keto when your body is actually running on ketones. GET KETOSIS ADVANCED HERE
- For example, someone with a slow metabolism and a lot of fat tissue to lose who doesn’t exercise enough will take longer seeing weight loss on keto compared to someone with a normal metabolism, slightly overweight, who starts exercising 4–5 times a week along with doing keto.
The key is to stay consistent and focus on eating healthy keto-friendly foods. Treat the keto diet as what it is — not simply a diet, but a lifestyle and metabolic shift in your health.
With that being said, what we can tell you is how to start off on the right foot.
For another way to cook Keto asparagus soup, give this keto creamy soup a taste: we marry it with a touch of butter and some garlic to soften the grassy notes, simmer with broth until tender, then blend until smooth with a healthy dose of cream. What results is a beautiful, soothing green soup that’s rich enough to be a light meal or a satisfying appetizer. It can be served hot straight off the stove, or cold (if you manage to have any left over). Cheers to spring lunches and dinners, and cheers to soup!
Keto Creamy Asparagus Soup
Buy ingredients online
Send this recipe to your online basket
COMMON KETO WEIGHT LOSS DOWNFALLS
If you feel like you are going through a weight loss plateau after sticking with the keto diet for a few months, there might be habits or foods hindering your progress. Below are common weight loss mistakes and what to do about them:
Mistake #1: Not Being In Ketosis
This one may seem obvious, but it’s pretty common that people come out of ketosis without realizing it if they stop tracking their ketone levels. So, one of the biggest reasons people don’t see weight loss results on keto is they’re not actually on keto.
What to do:
Don’t stop tracking your ketones when you’re trying to lose weight. An excellent way to keep your ketone levels up is taking exogenous ketones. Just put a scoop in your favorite drink to get back into ketosis — it’s easy and delicious. If you want more keto food inspo, follow Perfect Keto founder Dr. Anthony Gustin
- Decrease carb intake. Look over what you’re eating daily and make sure you aren’t eating too many carbs. Don’t worry about too much protein though — the belief that eating extra protein will kick you out of keto due to gluconeogenesis is only a myth.
- Increase your fat intake. Make sure each meal and snack is heavy in fat. Increasing your proportion of fat can naturally reduce your carb and protein intake.
Mistake #2: Not Looking Out For Hidden Carbs
Some of the foods you eat can have more carbs than you realize. These hidden carbs can put you over your daily carb limit and bust your weight loss efforts
What to do:
- Eliminate processed foods. These often contain a lot of sneaky carbs, even those branded as “healthy”. Stick to whole foods instead.
- Cut out, artificial sweeteners. These can raise insulin levels and affect ketosis. Plus, they contain a lot of junk you’re just better off avoiding. If you must use a sweetener, stick with stevia or these top keto sweeteners.
- This article can help you look for any hidden carbs in your diet.
Mistake #3: Not Checking How Your Body Reacts To Dairy
Some people tolerate dairy really well and others don’t, so figure out which camp you’re in. Some dairy — like yogurt and whey protein — may elevate insulin levels and kick you out of ketosis.
What to do:
- Measure your ketone levels before and after consuming dairy to see how your body reacts.
- Stick to high-quality dairy (none of the processed stuff). Check out this guide to buying healthy dairy.
Mistake #4: Eating Too Many Calories
Although it’s harder to overeat on keto due to the filling nature of fats, it’s still possible to eat more calories than you need. If you don’t stay at a calorie deficit, you won’t see weight loss. Check Your Dairy Guide Here
What to do:
- Track your calories if you don’t see meaningful weight loss after several weeks. Make sure you stay on a calorie deficit according to the keto calculator.
- Eat fewer nuts. Although some nuts are keto-friendly, they’re also pretty high in calories and some contain more carbs than others. Coincidentally, they’re also easy to over eat, so measure your intake when snacking on nuts. Learn more about which nuts are best here.
- Try intermittent fasting. Only eating within a certain period of time, which is the basis of intermittent fasting, can help speed up weight loss and reduce overeating at night. By fasting, you’ll find it a lot easier to stay on a calorie deficit.
- Don’t go overboard. Also make sure you aren’t under eating too much. While a deficit is necessary, too little food can actually cause metabolic damage and do more harm than good.
Those who have yoyo dieted a lot in the past might also need to give their bodies time to recover from damage. This might just mean giving the body time to heal while focusing on healthy keto nutrition.
THE 4 TYPES OF KETOGENIC DIETS
Like intermittent fasting, you can customize the ketogenic diet according to your goals or needs.
There are four common types of ketogenic diets:
- The Standard Ketogenic Diet (SKD): Most common and recommended version of the diet:20–50 grams of net carbs per day, moderate protein intake and high fat intake.
- Targeted Ketogenic Diet (TKD): “Targeted” for energy around your workouts: 25–50 grams of net carbs or less around 30 minutes to an hour before exercise
- Cyclical Ketogenic Diet (CKD): Similar to intermittent fasting “Down Day Up Day” or the 5/2 cycle, CKD involves eating a low-carb,
- ketogenic diet for several days followed by a couple days of eating high-carb.
- High-Protein Ketogenic Diet: The SKD alternated with additional amounts of protein that could be ideal for more elite athletes
WHAT TO EAT AND WHAT TO AVOID ON THE KETO DIET
Ketogenic foods are high quality, whole, natural foods processed as little as possible. To avoid processed foods, many keto-ers prefer to make everything themselves, from burgers to homemade ghee)
Ketogenic foods are high in fat, adequate in protein and of course, low carb.
The most common mistakes on a ketogenic diet include not watching the quality and composition of your food and being careless about your carb intake.
To lose weight on keto you must:
- Count carbs — even hidden carbs found in spices, vegetables and drinks.
- Watch your sugar intake: this includes sweeteners, fruit and naturally occurring sugars in dairy. If you must use a sweetener, stick with stevia or opt for other keto-friendly sweeteners.
- Watch your calories. Don’t exceed your calorie budget. To lose weight you need to eat less than what you burn. All calculations and metrics are discussed below.
- Be conscious of your food in general. Avoid processed food. No matter how low-carb or “keto” it may be, if it’s full of junk you’re better off avoiding it.
- Drink plenty of water. Carbs are famous for retaining water, so keto’s very low-carb ratio can lead to faster dehydration and constipation. Compensate with water and keto-friendly drinks.
- Try intermittent fasting to avoid late night binges and speed up your ketone production and weight loss.
To maximize your fat loss on keto even further, follow these suggestions:
Track your macronutrient consumption
Aim to reduce your waist circumference and body fat %
Eat the right amount of protein
Reduce your stress levels
Supplement your diet with MCTs and CLA
Implement some of the fasting and dieting strategies that we recommended above.
By following the ketogenic diet and implementing some of these suggestions, you can achieve incredible results.
For example, you might be able to lose 32 pounds in just two months like Taryn — or you can transform from being obese with metabolic syndrome to having near-optimal health and blood work in 3 months like Ross. (To find out what else is possible with the ketogenic diet, follow this link for more success stories.)
If you’d like to get started on your keto weight loss journey, read through our beginner’s guide to the ketogenic diet. If you have any question or concerns, introduce yourself to our Ketogenic Living Facebook Group and the keto community will help you out.
P.S. Have a look at the ketosisadvanced, our foolproof 30-day keto program plan. It has all the nutrients, information, and all that is needed to help you to succeed.
- The suggested keto supplements have been tested and optimized so you can lose weight fast and start feeling great! GET IT HERE!
To be honest, thank you for reading my KETOSIS ADVANCED Review! See you later.